Victorian Temporary FencingVictorian Temporary FencingContact: Damian Lee
Victorian Temporary Fencing (VTF) introduced temporary fencing to the Victorian fencing market in 1996 and remains a market leader today. Starting as a rental company they specialised in security, pool and special events fencing.
Operated by Damian and Andrew Lee, owners of the Lee Brothers Fencing Group, VTF provide temporary fencing solutions for domestic and commercial swimming pools, sporting and social events, construction and site needs. In addition to covering the Melbourne market from their Preston based Head Office, VTF have agents spread across Victoria to service customers in major regional centers and surrounding districts.
VTF manufacture and market six Temporary Fencing Products:
- Chain Link is an effective temporary fencing solution for construction sites, domestic building sites and vacant blocks of land.
- Industrial temporary fence panels are ideal for events, construction and building sites.
- Timber hoarding is a necessity for construction and demolition sites to prevent dust and debris travelling outside of the site and to protect pedestrians.
- Crowd control barriers are ideal for protecting pedestrian traffic. Used extensively for special events and functions, they also act as a safety barrier for people protection and are perfect for cordoning off restricted areas.
- Pool safety fencing is specifically designed to promote adequate security during a pool construction period. They are also used to prevent children accessing dangerous excavation areas and similar unsafe areas.
- Site signs including all mandatory signs for building sites, can be used in conjunction with all VTF Temporary Fencing Products.
Additionally they provide undergraduates with the opportunity to grow their skills in the work force. The company is dedicated to supporting the local community with sponsorship of Banyule Football and Netball Clubs as well as supporting Life Education who help teach school children about the effects of drugs.